- Build long-lasting relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better member experience.
- Provide support to key members by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Research, analyze and interpret data from various sources.
- Make cold calls or reach out to members.
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective members.
- Compile and analyze data to find trends.
- Convert analysis into business insights.
- Support the development of sales strategies.
- Handle member complaints.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree / HND.
- 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Previous experience working in Sales.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand member needs.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Age: 25 - 32 years.
About the company
Jobs close to you