Our mission is simple, to provide solutions for our communities, ethical business development for our partners, and build core businesses that do not only sell products or services.
- Accountant needed for an urgent recruitment in a food retailing company in Lekki.
- The role involves interpreting and managing the financial transactions from the outlet.
- Process accounts payables and receivables
- Daily posting of transactions into the accounting software.
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure prompt payment
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices and maintain records of receipts and payments.
- BSc Degree / HND
- Minimum of a Second class lower or Lower Credit.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- Prior experience working as an Account’s officer/Junior Accountant.
- Maximum of 2 years work experience.
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using at least one accounting software.
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills.
- The job will require a commute to Lekki Ajah axis 4 days a week resuming at 2 pm – 9 pm and one day a week on the mainland resuming 9 am- 5 pm.
Salary: ₦ 0
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Jan 21, 2022
Industry: Banking/Financial Services