Administrative ManagerHigh Performance Consulting
7 days ago0 Applicants
- The Administrative manager will be responsible for overseeing daily activities across functions in the organization and also managing established procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Effective Systematic implementation and alignment to all processes
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the organizational efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated as well as identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures.
- Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Leads coordination and integration of effortsto produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Strategic Planning and Achievement of Goal
- Team Management and Alignment
- Goal Achievement
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Strategic lead on High Profile Projects
- Office Management
- Oversee the financial strategic planning of the company by evaluating its security and potential risks
Qualification and other requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- A Post-Graduate Degree or Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Extensive and diversified background with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience of which at least three (3) must have been at a managerial/supervisory level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms).
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail.
- Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be tenacious, loyal and trustworthy.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
About the company
High Performance Consulting is a professional service organization, dedicated to corporate and individual development towards achieving productivity and high performance.