Design union is involved in various sectors including infrastructure, real estate, educational institutions, corporate buildings spaces, oil and gas as well as residential.
- Support the running of architectural projects within the Practice and act as independent project architect with support from senior staff.
- Assist Project Architect/manager in handling projects from concept design stage, through development of design and all necessary stages or applications for statutory approvals, production information, specifications, tender process, including carrying out inspections of projects on site.
- Responsible for medium-sized architectural projects and preparing construction documentation of same.
- Solve medium architectural problems while showing creativity in design.
- Visit and supervise assigned projects to ensure adherence to design intent.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- At least a Bachelor Degree or HND (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Architecture.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Use of the following software:
- Expert knowledge of relevant architectural software such as AutoCAD, Revit, and 3D software (Sketchup, Lumion, 3D max… etc.)
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Strong design skills. (Compulsory)
- Excellent demonstrable understanding of building design and construction.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sound ability to analyze programmatic requirements to produce designs that address project criteria effectively.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Good team player.
- Good Time Management Skills and ability to adhere to deadlines given.
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact.
Salary: ₦ 0
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Jan 20, 2022
This job has expired and is not accepting application