Beco provide alternative energy solution. The Company offers solar panel modules, solar powered battery packs, remote monitoring system, solar powered marine solutions and industrial solar application
- Oversee the pick - up and delivery of shipments within the area to achieve the area KPIs and business goals.
- Supports Customer Service in the incident and exception management resolution.
- Manage relationship with the Gateway on movement of shipments within the area.
- Ensure continuous improvement processes to increase efficiencies, reduce waste, and improve performance for satisfactory customer experience in the area.
- Maintain clean and safe working conditions of the facility and equipment
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as all company policies/procedures
- Identify opportunities for improvement and execute action plans to increase efficiencies
- Ensure optimization of network and consolidation while arranging delivery of shipments to the final receiver.
- Creates, builds, and maintains excellent relationships with
- Acting as a Compliance Officer to ensure absolute compliance with business policies and processes within the area.
- Follows-up shipments status in the area, identify incidents and ensure resolution of irregularities.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports for management review.
- Other duties as the exigencies of work may demand.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
Salary: ₦ 80,000.00
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Feb 13, 2022