Assistant Automation & Instrumentation ManagerFlour Mills
6 days0 Applicants
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Analyze current equipment; identify areas of inefficiency and need for improvement; design and develop instrumentation to meet those needs. Collaborate with other engineers to develop accurate, efficient equipment and instrumentation in accordance with safety and usability standards and client expectations.
- Design and test prototypes of equipment operations.
- Lead and manage technicians, during the prototype fabrication and testing procedures.
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Manage the implementation of new measuring devices and control system, ensuring devices are correctly installed and properly tested.
- Monitor existing equipment, identify areas of inefficiency and need for improvement, design and develop instrument to meet those needs.
- Prepare and submit formal technical documentation reports and testing findings for approval to the management.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and continuous improvement within the team.
- Perform other related technical duties as assigned.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent critical thinking and high level of numeracy abilities.
- Have strong leadership and motivational skills with the drive and focus to deliver results through teams.
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- A master's degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Sound knowledge of automation systems design, commissioning, and maintenance.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite & computer-aided design (Auto-CAD) software.
About the company
We are one of the largest food and agro-allied companies in Nigeria, we make products of superior quality and value for your money.