- Ensure that all meals are properly prepared & presented in an aesthetically pleasing way
- Monitoring, training & managing all kitchen staff
- Monitor all kitchen equipment, & make request for equipment repairs & replacement as needed
- Assist in determining what food items & kitchen supplies need to be purchased
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE, OND in relevant fields with 2 - 4 years work experience.
- Not older than 35 years old
- 2 - 4 years relevant work experience as a Chef, Cook, Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager or a related role
- Hands-on experience with cooking a large variety of meals
- Hands-on experience with planning menus & ordering ingredients
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation & safety regulations
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
About the company
Jobs close to you