FIDA Nigeria is an NGO made up of women lawyers, FIDA is the acronym for the Spanish name "Federación Internacional dé Abogadas" which translates to "International Federation of Women Lawyers.
- Understanding of the current sector issues and contributing to the design of effective programs curbing SGBV and CEFM
- Identify promising practices to shift cultural and social norms that drive SGBV and CEFM, focusing on how strategies can mobilize vulnerable populations, communities, and government actors to work together to address gender equality and social inclusion (GESI) issues at community, state, and federal levels
- The outcomes of the research will be shared with critical stakeholders especially SCALE resource partners and CSOs clusters working on SGBV, CEFM and vulnerable populations to provide the necessary evidence for designing effective interventions and advocating for relevant policy reforms.
- Advanced Degree in any of the following: Law, Political Science, Development Studies, International Relations, or any discipline in the Social Sciences.
- 5 years work experience, especially in research, in any of the thematic areas of sexual and gender-based violence; gender equality and social inclusion; democracy and governance; women and youth empowerment; and trafficking in persons and human rights.
- FIDA Nigeria shall pay the consultant a total sum of five hundred thousand Naira (N500,000.00) only inclusive of 5% withholding tax, for this consultancy.
- 50% of the amount shall be paid upon commencement of the assignment and the remaining 50% upon the submission of approved deliverables.
Salary: ₦ 0
Job Type: Contract
Deadline: Jan 21, 2022
Industry: NGO/Non-profit Associations
This job has expired and is not accepting application