Contracts Administrator III (Nigerians Only)Amaiden Energy
25 days0 Applicants
- Ensure Contractors work in accordance with contract terms and conditions.
- Ensure timely placement of Purchase Orders that support contract services for production work in compliance with corporate controls and best practices.
- Track progress, and support Supervisors with coordinating Contractor’s compliance regarding company systems and controls.
- Oversee the administration and performance of service contracts.
- Ensure contract payments are executed accurately and anomalies are identified.
- Ensure payments are made to Contractors in accordance with requirements of Company agreements held with Contracts in a timely manner.
- Advise on contract risks and support the stewardship of gap closure and opportunities for improvement, assisting with prioritization where required.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in pre-qualification and contractor selection
- Liaise with Procurement to ensure required Contract Documents are in place
- Participate in contract handover between Procurement and Business Line
- Initiate and Facilitate contract kick-off meeting with the Contractor
- Communicate with the Contractor to develop a joint Interface Management Plan
- Engage in the contract life cycle and oversee the entire contract portfolio for each business line/function
- Responsible for stewarding contractor interface activities throughout the contract life cycle
- Participate in service planning and develop contract strategy
- Act as a liaison and coordinator among Procurement, SSH&E, and Operations within the business line
- Establish and maintain the Active Contractor Tracking Database
- Monthly KPI reporting (e.g., Contract Stewardship, Man hour reporting, etc.)
- Link to other business lines to share best practice
- Coordinate and conduct Contractors' Site Assessment
- Coordinate review of contractor crew competency
- Organize and coordinate Contractor Performance Assessments (Reporting Quarterly interface, A&D compliance, Contractor compliance check, and Annual Performance Scorecard)
- Report Contractor performance to OIMS 8-1 System Owner and Administrator
- Coordinate and facilitate Level 2 and 3 quarterly, annual performance review/feedback meetings
- Liaise with SSH&E Team to schedule Level 4 SSHE Sharing Meeting
- Assist with coordinating Level 5 Annual Contractor Safety Forum
- Assist Contract Owner in performing suspension and/or termination of contracts
- Initiate and ensure contract completion and close out with the contractor.
- Experience with Contract administration, in service-contractor environments, is preferred.
- Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting.
- Experience and confidence working in field or industrial environments, including remote locations.
- Experience working with developing businesses, and also Landowner Companies (LANCOs).
- Experience in engaging with contractors, in a developing country environment.
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, and Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Understanding of Procurement roles, responsibilities, and business processes as they relate to contracts
- Knowledgeable of contracts terms and conditions
- Good observation and listening skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative.
- Good interpersonal and motivation skills.
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written) in English
- Ability to interact in a multicultural environment
- Good Planning, execution, and organizational skills
- Excellent computing skills
- Ability to work independently.
About the company