Customer Experience OfficerFadac Resources and Services
12 days ago1 Applicants
- Assist in managing and monitoring the total customers’ experience bank wide
- Assist in developing winning service initiatives that enhance the customer’s experience bank wide like monthly publications, messages on birthdays & anniversaries etc.
- Identify processes that inhibit excellent service delivery for improvement
- Coordinating work with other functional areas in the bank in order to enhance the customer’s experience
- Assist in managing the customers’ experience and internal processes simultaneously
- Complement the banks’ products and service by delivering consistent, high quality customer experience
- Provide regular & proactive communication with customers and informing them of regulatory changes and other internal changes, which affect the operation of their account using technology as well as other sources
- Communicate proactively with customers by informing them of regulatory changes and other internal changes, which affect the operation of their account.
- Delivering excellent service at all touch points thereby leading to increased revenue growth through customer satisfaction, loyalty and referrals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Customer Experience Management.
- A good First Degree in any discipline.
- Relevant Master’s degree and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must have 2-3 year's related experience in Total Quality Management/Customer Experience; at least 2 years’ experience in a Bank/Financial Institution.
- Excellent customer relationship development/management and Database management.
About the company