We are a technology-driven financial services company focused on empowering low-income entrepreneurs across Africa. We seek to provide them with opportunities to grow their businesses.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with Technology team and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data and enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Interfacing with the Technology team to resolve every technology issue faced on Aquila.
- Act as the On-Site information technology personnel for all IT needs of BCL.
- Train and retrain staff
- Manage and ensure compliance of agents on Agency.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Level: Professional
- Remote: No
Salary: ₦ 0
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Jan 21, 2022
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
This job has expired and is not accepting application