Digital Marketing OfficerMarie Stopes
7 days ago1 Applicants
- The DMO will work with the Integrated Marketing & Communication and other units within Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) to drive customer growth via new media channels and maintain a strong and competitive online presence for MSION’s operational environments.
- This role is to analyse customer behaviour data from social media platforms and company web pages and create demand generation and content strategies to build the MSION Brand. The success of this role will be in driving customer growth, and by extension usage of MSION services by our target audience.
- The DMO will work closely with the Contact Centre Coordinator, Corporate Services Coordinator and Demand Creation Lead as well as the Channel Leads, initializing internal resources to develop impactful campaigns that drive real business results.
- She will support all demand generation efforts including mid-funnel campaign execution and content campaign distribution. This individual will also assume responsibility as the Admin of the MSION social media digital platforms.
Summary of Responsibilities
The role holder will be responsible for the following:
- Development of Digital Marketing Campaigns for the MSION brand and products.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and grow social media engagements.
- Collaborate effectively in creating tactical campaigns around calendar dates that are considered important to MSION.
- Develop relatable monthly content for both social and web.
- Timely deployment of all content and timely engagement of the brand's audience across channels.
- Write campaign copies and messaging for all digital communication efforts.
- Overseeing the social media engagement and effective community management for the MSION brand and products.
- Be aware and track the effective of digital media campaigns.
- Tracking conversions, delivering timely reports and playing up actionable insights.
- Work closely with a design resource in developing content for the brand.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor
- Have some basic production capacity to handle in house video and photography requirement.
Details of Responsibilities
Management of MSION Digital Platforms:
- Build, execute, and manage digital marketing campaigns across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, WhatsApp, Twitter, Snapchat, Tok-tok, MSION Website, etc
- Develop and manage MSION overall online presence
- Own and optimize customer growth funnel and pipeline, including additions/changes to customer segments, strategies for reaching those customers, and optimizing company activities to drive conversion of potential customers
- Create plans and advise on the creation of original and unique content to drive awareness and grow audience
- Analyse competitor brands and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote marketing content
- Host a media platform that galvanizes relevant news items and operational updates to catalyse interactions and enhance organisational visibility while ensuring messaging alignment
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns; assess results against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Promotion and management of assigned parts of corporate and other social events:
- Collaborate with the Communications, External Relations and Advocacy Unit and others to create campaign talking points, social media toolkits, and other communication strategy documents and maintain a highly effective social and engagement calendar, including an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Collaborate with Channel Leads to apply KPIs, analytics, and insights to better profile, target, and retarget prospects; drive continual optimization of campaign performance
- Create a buzz on social media about MSION activities in Nigeria
- Keep a Calendar of memorable days in the health industry and create social media presence for MSION through blogs, chats, timelines, posts, podcasts, comics, skits, e- posters, etc to commemorate such days
- Identify with relevant Bloggers and influencers to establish a continuum of social media presence for MSION brands and activities
- Develop new media communication items during national and international events to generate attention and enhance the visibility of the MSION Brand.
Administrative and Cross Cutting Duties:
- Admin level management, measurement and reporting responsibilities with tools like CRM, CMS, marketing automation and attribution modelling
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organisation
- Capacity Building to and for MSION staff on new media skills
- Other duties as applicable
- Motivated personally and professionally to develop
- Willingness to travel as may be required and at short.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A First Degree in Communication, Marketing or related discipline
- Not less than 3 years of result-oriented marketing, communications or digital marketing management to drive customer growth and site traffic
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Experience managing SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in SEO, Email marketing, and social media management
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Strong analytical and reporting capabilities – this means pulling data from disparate sources into Excel or SQL and turning data into actionable insight
- A basic knowledge of web management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with project management skills
- Team player, passion for work and desire to generate results
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Critical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to simultaneously coordinate multiple, high-priority projects
- Integrated Marketing Campaign / Multi-channel Marketing / Direct Response experience
- Knowledge of social marketing, reproductive health, maternal, HIV and/or child
- Familiarity with the different cultural, social and religious identities in Nigeria, international health, development issues and the international donor.
Reporting Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Collate monthly, quarterly and annual reports flowing from activities carried out in line with the tasks above
- Produce progress reports to Line Manager on a regular basis
- Develop and obtain approval on MSION New Media and On-Line Marketing Strategy
- From time to time carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the line manager and/or management.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work well in a team
- Proven excellent oral, written, and editing abilities
- Ability to present and write for multiple audiences
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other
- Ability to use all social media platforms and
- Must be able to satisfy stakeholders
- Should be able to work in deadline driven/results orientated atmospheres
- Strong people management skills
- Strategic guidance and planning skills.
About the company
We are a Non-Governmental Organization our mission is to empower women to have Children by Choice, not Chance.