- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with staff/colleagesin professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas/fuel and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles.
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification with 1 - 3 years work experience.
About the company
We were founded in the year 2008. Since then, we have emerged as a manufacturer and distributor of premium steel and non-ferrous products in West Africa.