Electrical TechnicianFlour Mills
8 days0 Applicants
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To carry out installation and maintenance services of electrical systems and repair of machinery in order to enhance productivity within the company and subsidiaries to meet organizational objectives.
- Carry out minor installations and maintenance services of electrical systems and machinery in packing and household.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning electrical equipment, appliances.
- Conduct comprehensive maintenance and attend to breakdown issues on packing lines.
- Carry out machine inspection tasks and submit report to supervisor to ensure effectiveness of production.
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical diagrams.
- Carry out planned maintenance on electrical systems and machinery to ensure efficient operation.
- Respond to emergency repair calls to avoid interruption in packing operation.
- Perform housekeeping functions to ensure a clean and hygienic environment.
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent analytical skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Be self motivated and able to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Have great organizational and time management abilities.
- Be observant and detail oriented.
- OND/NABTEB, WAEC technical – Elect/Elect Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical systems.
About the company
We are one of the largest food and agro-allied companies in Nigeria, we make products of superior quality and value for your money.