Field Sales ManagerTomato Jos Farming and Processing
7 days ago1 Applicants
- Manage the sales team & all activities within assigned territory to achieve optimum coverage and distribution of TJ’s products in all the relevant outlets in an efficient & effective way, to ensure market share growth.
- Develop the capability of Sales Representatives through regular trainings, guidance, coaching & accompaniments, and spot & back checks.
- Motivate Sales Representatives to achieve sales quotas and evaluate their performance regularly.
- Achieve sales drivers objectives in assigned territory- Distribution, Quality, Visibility, Pricing, Promotion, Persuasion.
- Responsible for total business target achievement in the assigned territory.
- Recruit Distributors and ensure regular review of Joint Business Plans for business growth and sustainability through appropriate investment.
- Recruit and manage sub-distributors and wholesalers to achieve sales target in assigned territory.
- Managing all sales channels effectively, efficiently, and profitably.
- Achieve agreed business targets/KPIs for the area (primary & secondary sales, coverage, Call rate, productivity, Product Mix, NPD)
- Gather market intelligence and information about competitors and share with the marketing team to enable coordinated efforts to gain market share and meet targets.
- Ensure adequate and prompt reporting of Sales and marketing activities in assigned territory as and when due.
- Achieve prompt reconciliation of promotions, Measuring & Evaluation (M&E) & promo-impact assessments.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required for the Job
- B.Sc / HND Degree in Business Administration / Management, Marketing or related field is preferred.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities in the FMCG industry.
- Excellent track records in consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets & KPIs.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office and Google suite
- Excellent communication, coaching and people management skills.
- Proven ability to manage teams.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Cautiously optimistic, personable, and resolute.
Additional Qualifications and Experience That Will Set You Apart:
- Ability to research, compile, analyse, and interpret sales data.
- Conversant with the agricultural value chain.
- A good team player with the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in Igbo will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Business Acumen: Developed.
- Distribution Management: Developed.
- Negotiation skills: Developed.
- Selling skills: Proven strength.
- Sales Drivers: Proven strength.
- Coaching and Accompaniment: Developed.
About the company