The Ideal candidate will perform the following roles:
- Take on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects the company and provide strategic financial input to senior management.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks to contribute to the development of the financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
- To assess financial risks and opportunities, setting and tracking financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Execute the financial strategy and drive the financial planning process of the company
- Reviews financials via financial scorecard monthly (done a minimum once a month)
- Prepare accurate and reliable cashflow forecasting reports and manage the cash position
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or relevant degree
- Professional certification – ACA/ACCA is mandatory
- MBA is an advantage
- Financial / commercial management exposure in a financial institution
- Minimum of 8 years experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Accounting professional certification (ICAN/ACCA) is an advantage
- A proven track record of academic and professional excellence.