- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the marketing/creative team.
- Modifying artwork to achieve the desired outcome.
- You’ll demonstrate initiative in responding to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- You’ll take responsibility for your work and be able to prioritize projects in an organized manner, managing expectations across teams
- You’ll demonstrate originality in ideas, amending and redeveloping creative work in response to creative direction provided by senior creatives
More about the role:
- Conceptualize and design highly effective point of sale materials to be used in a variety of channels in West Africa.
- Impeccable attention to detail and proven track record of delivering high-quality work on time.
- Curious about new trends, promoting an environment where ideas flow and expertise are shared.
- Demonstrates an exceptional level of creativity that is very practically applied.
- Passionate about typography, layout and brand identity.
- Goes beyond the parameters of a brief to deliver better than requested.
- Create partner and consumer-facing global assets and merchandising for print and web: flyers, posters, proposals, brochures, emails, etc.
- Comfortable expressing ideas and collaborating with others to find the best solution and capable of delivering high-quality work independently.
- Able to prioritize a varied workload and work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experienced in designing and producing high-quality creative content for a range of print and digital channels (websites, social, email, video/film, leaflets, posters, events, presentations, etc.)
What you’ll need to have/be:
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team.
- Clear thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Be able to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm in continuously expanding on skills
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.