We are looking for a Head of Operations to oversee daily activities across functions such as finance, IT and regulatory compliance also, including designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions. He/she will be an analytical and strategic leader with broad business knowledge and commitment to productivity and compliance. Ultimately, ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies to support the organization's mission, specifically, supporting information flow, business process and organizational planning in Jobgam Technologies.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (IT, Customer Experience and Financial Operations).
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Effectively coordinating the operations of the technical processes.
- Ensuring the implementation of effective processes that continuously improve the Service standards of Jobgam Technologies.
- Oversee overall back-end management, planning, systems and controls.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Regular meetings with the Executive Director of Jobgam Technologies concerning fiscal planning.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with the overall strategy
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization.
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders.
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing people and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of government contract management and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- B.Sc in Management or any other related field
- A minimum of 7 years of working experience in operational management, Strong background and work experience in industries such as Financial Institutions, HRTech, FinTech, and Payment platforms, are required.
About the company
Jobgam is a Human Resource technology firm that eliminates the bridge that emanates between job seekers and employers.