Oops! It seems this job from ACT Brokers has expired
- We are looking for an energetic and dynamic individual for the position of Head of Sales.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage the overall Sales Operations.
- Set Targets for each account manager in terms of activation of new clients, retention of existing clients, partnership acquisitions, and the overall conversion rate.
- Monitor the daily sales operations closely and provide guidance and practical advice to account managers in order to enhance their performance.
- Develop new sales tactics to approach each client segment properly.
- Identify new business opportunities that may arise during the normal course of sales operations and seize them in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide training on new products or procedures and support to the team and clients.
- Create sales and progress reports for senior executives.
- Follow market trends, competition developments, and major market events closely.
- In all internal and external communications, present a professional and positive image of the department and the company as well as maintaining constructive relationships.
- Take all responsible steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and eliminate any conflict of interest.
- Identify and develop new sales strategies and convert them into profitable new business and assist with other sales and marketing activity such as trade shows and conferences.
- Work with the Marketing Department on sales promotions and lead acquisition.
- Undertake other such duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonable required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Contribute in dealing with partners to increase sales revenue.
- Report any misconduct, suggest appraisals, or penalties to HR in timely manner.
- Reporting directly to CEO.
- Traveling maybe required.
Key Skills / Experience
- Educated to Degree level in Business/Economics/Finance or any related field.
- The candidate should have 5 years + experience in similar managerial role.
- Extensive, proven Sales & Business Development experience within the FX sector is essential.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English; any other language/s will be considered an advantage.
- Well-presented, capable to work under pressure and efficient to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
About the company
ACT Brokers is the Trading name for Alpha Cosmos Trading Limited with registration number RC 1624843. A Limited Liability Company by Shares.