7 days ago1 Applicants
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance through out human resource management.
- General administration
- Facility and transport management
- Logistics and inventory planning management.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 5 years of workexperience as HR Manager or other HR Executive in a manufacturing outlook.
- Manufacturing experience is mandatory.
- Professional certifications like CIPM or PHRi etc will be an added advantage.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
About the company
Jobs close to you