DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost-effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium-sized businesses
- Providing recruitment services from onset to onboarding; work with management in formulating recruitment campaigns (internal or external - Consultant);
- Drafting of appropriate job descriptions;
- Ensure compliance to all the company’s policies, processes, regulations and conduct;
- Mapping out a Learning & Development Calendar and organizing in-plant training for all levels of staff;
- Assist other departmental managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants as required;
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Develop and implement Recognition & Rewards schemes for all levels of employees;
- Monitoring Payroll (in conjunction with Finance & Accounts) and ensuring all Benefits and Compensations for all employees are adequately provided for;
- Handling Employee Performance Reviews for all cadre of employees;
- Assist with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups as well as one-on-one meetings;
- Helps monitor the organizational culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction;
- Assists with the company-wide committees including the wellness, training, environmental health and safety, activity, and culture and communications committees;
- Ensuring the timely payment of all statutory fees: PENCOM, ITF, PAYE, etc.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
- Protects the interests of employees and the company by company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Supervise administrative staff and ensure performance at all times;
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of all staff records;
- Accurately maintain all office electronically and paper files/records confidentially;
- Develop and streamline office processes to ensure efficiency;
- Maintain a detailed database for all third-party service providers/ vendors;
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Personnel Management with 3 - 5 years HR experience;
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management is an added advantage;
- A professional, with strong people management and communication skills.
Salary: ₦ 0
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Jan 20, 2022
This job has expired and is not accepting application