Interior DesignerMshel Homes
11 days ago0 Applicants
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer – aided design (CAD) applications.
- Creating initial design sketches, colour themes and ideas for interior spaces based on client requirements and space availability.
- Developing design renderings and animations for interior works.
- Visiting sites to analyze space availability, design needs and purpose of the space.
- Attending meetings to understand the design needs and preferences regarding interior styles and colours.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architects.
- Overseeing the buying process of all finishing raw materials and items required to complete all interior works.
- Supervising the implementation of on-site interior finishing.
- Preparing all specification documents for interior spaces of projects.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Ensuring project completion within the allocated budget and timeline.
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals and applications when necessary.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or similar
- Minimum of three years experience as an Interior Designer
- Excellent Interior planning, rendering and Animation skills
- Excellent supervision and implementation skills.
About the company
We are a real estate development and marketing company incorporated in 2018 with a unique vision to be the leading real estate company in Nigeria, with an outstanding reputation for honesty, etc.