- Delivery of Netcom IT Support as a service to the customer, user incident resolution and solutions implementation, updates and upgrades, network and systems support, technical and incident recording and administration, with reporting to Netcom reporting line and Customer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Continuously and consistently record all reported incidents real time and resolve within SLA while following the ICT Incident reporting and escalation procedure.
- Continuously and consistently follow-up on the incidents as per SLA and priority. Monitor and manage the Open Ticket Queue for outstanding incidents to achieve resolution as soon as possible and at least within SLA or committed timeline.
- Implement, maintain real time, and develop (improve) daily (checks and incidents, opening and closing), weekly (Activity log, ticket report), monthly (ticket report and analysis), quarterly (audit / registry) and ad-hoc administration and reports with and without use of ManageEngine ticketing system and other generated data and reports.
- Update daily on escalations, delays, inquiries, and opportunities via applicable Netcom internal communication channels such as Teams.
- Liaise with the ITO Supervisor/Team Lead/Manager and VP Operations to coordinate and manage operational, technical, and commercial Issues and opportunities, and to inform Netcom Business Development Department (BDD) Account Manager of concrete opportunities as applicable.
- Keep up to date and maintain all Customer IT hardware, software, and licenses, including up-to-date IT records (Audit, Register), and prepare recommended additions and changes during budget reviews.
- Work with the Netcom IT capability owners to further advance the IT environment at Customer site based on best practices developed in cooperation with Netcom teams owning the applicable capability.
- Interact with the Customer representative and key staff, including Heads of Department, to establish a working relationship and ensure smooth problem resolution.
- Any other task as assigned by VP operations.
- Experience, Education and/or Professional Qualifications
- A preferred degree in any of the following areas - Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and other core sciences with strong basis for ICT.
- Mandatory 2 – 5 years experience in similar role for network, systems and user support, and new solutions implementation support.
- ITIL, PMP, Prince2 and/or any Microsoft / Cisco / other OEM or professional certification(s).
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Knowledge of IT Support procedures, systems, administration, and support with the ability to sustainably clarify, improve and change existing or new operational IT Support initiatives.
- Knowledge of ticketing system, Service Level Agreement, key performance indicators.
- Knowledge of desktop, laptop, mobile device, and unified communications (IP phone, VOIP, conference system) troubleshooting installation and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of router installation and configuration, LAN troubleshooting and management, DHCP configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of MS Windows OS installation, MS Office (O365) licensing, activation, application installation and user configuration and administration.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Administration including creating and managing domains, security groups, access rights.
- Advanced communication, relationship management and team working skills
- Proactive and always alert and following up to respond and get things done, while using every escalation as an opportunity to improve laid down procedures and follow-up on communication and implementation of the same.
- In depth Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge on servers, cloud computing & security.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Hands-on experience and ability to demonstrate in areas of key duties and responsibilities and essential skills/knowledge.
- Knowledge of end point protection, antivirus, monitoring, control and other device security products and solutions.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with firewall and web filter installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with back-up and recovery systems and applications.