Konga is Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row.
- Agents’ recruitment for bulk sales
- Carrying out KYC for newly recruited agents
- Management of fully on boarded agents
- Ensuring agents compliance to the company’s policies and procedures
- Develop strategies of penetrating remote areas within region
- Monthly Sales forecast to influence business procurement decisions
- Regional target breakdown per state/per agent
- Verifying and approving sales orders submitted by agents
- Follow up with order process and delivery
- Revenue recovery for completed orders
- Regional business reporting
- Training of Agents
- Agents’ issues resolutions
- University Degree.
- Great level of interpersonal relationship skills
- Very Accurate documentation
- High level of tolerance
- Accurate Information
- Very well organized
- Good problem solving skills
- Customer Service
- Good negotiation skills
- Must be able to pay attention to details in order to give accurate information.
- Experience in resolving issues and managing customers.
- Experience is agent network management
- Excellent analytical skills.
Salary: Not Specified
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Jan 21, 2022
This job has expired and is not accepting application