- Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning & forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
- As a member of Oracle's finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control.
- Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of the annual budget.
- Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Prepares recommendations based on analyzes.
- May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis, and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- You may participate in cross-functional programs and projects.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in the area of specialization.
As a member of the Oracle GBF Finance organization, you will:
- Provide value-added business support to help the business achieve top-line and bottom-line growth
- Supply constant and real-time financial information to business partners on bookings, consumption, workloads, operating expenses, headcount, and other key business drivers.
- Ensure close collaboration and optimal task ownership between the rest of the MEA Cloud Finance Team and the BPS teams in GFIC to ensure optimal business support and information flows.
- Undertake quarter-end close
- Represent Finance in periodical Business reviews with particular emphasis on improving financial performance.
- Support the annual budget and quota setting process, providing guidance on appropriate levels of growth and targets for sales reps.
- Participate in Forecast process, including forecast calls, cloud consumption reviews, pipeline/large deal reviews, provide early warning analysis, and assess potential risk/upside
- Liaise between the Business and other internal groups (e.g. Rev Rec, Deal Management, Legal, Credit and Collection, Source to Settle, Tax, HR, GIC, and EMEA Sales Compensation) to provide guidance and interpretation of Oracle policies
- Involvement in Compliance reviews and Risk assessment.
- As Lead Business Finance Partner for MEA Tech Cloud, you act as finance business partner to the Saudi and LEENA Cluster Leader.
- You will ensure that global business processes and practices are followed in providing accurate financial analysis in support of Oracle’s business to facilitate decision-making and future business strategies.
- You are responsible for forecast, budget, and planning for the Clusters and provide advice on future direction, give early warning on risks and upside and mitigate risks where possible.
- You monitor performance versus objectives with a particular focus on bookings, cloud consumption, and growth of the cloud business.
- BSc / BA in Accounting / Finance preferred.
- CPA / MBA desired.
- 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and proficiency in Oracle Financials.
- Strong analysis and research skills.
- Ability to partner across functions.
Personal and Interpersonal Competencies:
- Ability to analyze situations and make recommendations to solve issues or improve the process
- Strong communicator. Expresses and articulates key elements of ideas or concepts (both written and verbal) in a logical, descriptive, and comprehensible manner.
- Competency in business process design and systems usage
- Promotes an open flow of information so all concerned are well informed
- Takes initiative to achieve value-added results, within the scope of responsibility
- Technical aptitude, ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Relevant experience in enterprise software
- Handle ambiguous and challenging ad hoc requests and deliver high-quality analysis to enable decision making
- Experience in working with multi-cultural and remote contacts
- Strong influencing skills, and able to succeed with matrix reporting
- Experience in the Cloud Business is preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English (necessary) and Arabic (preferred).