- Co-ordinate all on and off-site trainings and ensure timely delivery of training materials to participants and facilitators.
- Maintain and regularly update the Learning &Development data base- exams, awards, training programmes, approved learning plans, etc.
- Initiate new Learning & Development initiatives, policies and other relevant HR initiatives.
- Work directly with the Learning & Development manager in designing training plans.
- Prepare executive training feedback summary reports.
- Collate eLearning completion reports on a regular basis, track and monitor eLearning deadlines.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 3-5 years cognate experience.
The Impact You Will Make
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.