- Would be a technical product sales person to customers in assigned areas.
- Must be a self-starter that would take responsibilities for customer life cycle activities to achieve revenue goals.
- Translate district business plan into individual team members goals.
- Lead team in assigned service Areas to ensure performance against targets, objectives and KPIs.
- Lead the Implementation and enforcement of disconnections of non-paying customers.
- Ensure all customers are billed and all bills are collected in assigned areas.
- He would represent the company and its business activities in the assigned area.
- Comprehend customer requirements and ensure they are meet.
- Build positive relationships with customers in assigned areas.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 3 - 5 years work experience.
- A good knowledge of the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry, particularly the distribution companies’ business challenges would be an advantage.
About the company
We are a knowledge-based, capacity-building, and technical solutions-providing organization with a strategic focus on the Power sector.