Tetra Pak Nigeria is committed to making food safe and available, by protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. thereby touching millions of people's lives every day.
- Be a strong contributor to the development of the Market Business Plan based on analysis of market intelligence covering the entire value chain in identified priority categories.
- Define, develop and deliver customer marketing initiatives aligned with the cluster growth strategy in close collaboration with KAM teams.
- Deliver marketing services for assigned customers drawing materials and methodologies from Cluster /Central organization.
- Provide input to new product requirements based on value chain needs in key categories.
- Provide input to future intelligence requirements for market and liaise with cluster business intelligence supporting research projects as needed. Analyze and use research data with customers.
- Provide input to the application of market and business intelligence to market company opportunities.
- Manage Promotional Investment investment and programs for assigned customers.
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing Experience in a B2B or FMCG company with people management experience and multi-cultural exposure.
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude with a strong hands-on, getting-things-done mentality.
- Business-minded with the ability to understand the dimensions of business strategy, activities, performance, and direction.
- Excellent English mastery (speaking/writing) and French language.
- Interest and proven ability to innovate in Marketing tactics, especially using digital channels.
- Excellent writing, public speaking, and presentation skills.
We Offer You
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drive visible results.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion.
Salary: ₦ 0
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Jan 31, 2022
Industry: Manufacturing and production