Media Buying For The Airing Of COVID-19 Vaccination Promotional SpotsJohn Snow (JSI)
4 days ago0 Applicants
M-RITE and JSI Overview
- The USAID-funded project, MOMENTUM Routine Immunization Transformation and Equity (M-RITE), works in partnership with the Nigerian government to increase the capabilities of the health system, at national and subnational levels of the Health System of Ministry of health Nigeria Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI). The project seeks to address the barriers to reaching zero-dose and under-immunized children with life-saving vaccines and other health services.
- M-RITE is working closely with the Nigeria National Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) and COVID Vaccination ramp up in the five focal States of Bayelsa, Edo, Imo, Jigawa, and Lagos, the Government of Nigeria and other routine immunization implementing partners.
- John Snow Research Institute, Inc. (JSI), as the lead implementing partner for M-RITE, is a public health management consulting and research organization dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities around the world.
- JSI leads immunization work and supports its country, regional and global initiatives through direct consultation, operations research, and the transfer and sharing of information and promising program approaches with those in the field.
- JSI is hiring a Media Buying Agency in Nigeria (referred onward as the Agency). The Agency will work with the Nigeria M-RITE team during the planning and buying process with periodic check-in meetings through the entire broadcast period.
- This contract will involve the selection, engagement (with M-RITE approval) of broadcasting agenciesin Bayelsa and Edo states for the award to broadcast COVID-19 spots; Including the monitoring and documentation of broadcasts conducted in each state.
- M-RITE contractual agreement with the Agency thus includes Media planning, Media buying, CSR negotiations,monitoring and documentation of broadcasts, and, troubleshooting if and when transmission glitches, omissions and or defaulting from the approved airing schedule occurs.
Responsibilities of the Agency
- Prepare and share Media plan.
- Select for review by M-RITE, popular (across all ages) Radio stations with high listenership.
- Negotiate and purchase peak airtimes with news adjacency.
- Negotiate additional/ free airtime as part of Station’s CSR.
- Monitor airings and share weekly reports with M-RITE.
- Provide prompt feedback to queries (from M-RITE) on the airings.
- To conduct media planning for the airing of 4 COVID-19 promotional spots in Bayelsa and Edo states respectively.
- To conduct media buying with top ranking media institutions/ houses in Bayelsa and Edo states for a period of 2 quarters starting April 1st and ending October 15th 2023.
- Conduct monitoring and supervision of the entire broadcast and,
- Submit weekly reviews/ report of broadcast and implement feedback from M-RITE.
Qualifications of the Agency
- Experience interfacing with Media stations on behalf of development and donor agencies.
- Experience working with health oriented/ focused development partners/ agencies.
- Previous work with Breakthrough Action- Nigeria an added advantage.
About the company
John Snow Incorporated (JSI), has allied to strengthen the Nigerian health system. We are helping to strengthen market systems for family planning and HIV commodities in public and private sector.