- 5.6 Million patients were reached through our innovative medicines and access brands in 2020.
- This was made possible because we had the right people on our teams.
- Our aspiration is to double our patient reach by year 2022 and raise this by five times more at year end 2025.
- Novartis believes that providing the right environment for the right people will help them fully apply their talent and energy to drive our aspiration and create value for the company, our stakeholders and above all the patients whose lives we strive to improve.
- This role will ensure our cardiovascular products reach the patients in Edo State, Nigeria and also be accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales, develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives; and provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks.
- The role will contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships & collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting, have the opportunity for career growth and development through diverse learning platforms as well as mentoring and coaching required to succeed in current role and also be set up for success in future aspirations within the organization.
- First Degree qualification in Pharmacy.
- 1 - 2 years experience in pharmaceutical sales and marketing.
- Proven, successful sales track record preferably in business to business environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment.
- Professional accomplishments that reflect achievement orientation, self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO:
- Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.