Great Brands is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria.
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing team to penetrate key markets.
- Define the approach for the overall sale of new business and account retention.
- Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximise sales opportunities.
- Develop sales and distribution policies that reflect the organisation's goals.
- Direct the Sales team in generating proposals that define a clear path to client satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Establish customer relationship management (CRM) systems and guidelines to manage customer relationships.
- Establish internal guidelines for personal data protection based on applicable legislations, to manage customer data.
- Foster relationships with new partners to achieve desired revenue.
- Influence senior stakeholders within customers' organisations and premier buyers in the industry.
- Investigate factors impacting sales performance.
- Leverage innovations to maximise revenue of traditional and digital assets and products.
- Monitor changes in the industry and leverage them for business opportunities.
- Outline objectives in key target areas such as sales volume, market share, distribution channels and profit margins to guide promotions and sponsorships.
- Participate in forums to keep abreast of new changes in the industry and practices.
- Promote positive relationships with major customers to understand their needs.
- Provide advice when preparing bid documents and integrated proposals for key accounts.
- Provide input on sales incentive structure and key performance indicators to help monitor targets.
- Provide input to the Content Development team based on customer and industry feedback.
- Recommend changes in pricing structures in product lines or products.
- Review sales performance by analysing performance reports.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 6 - 10 years work experience.
Salary: ₦ 0
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Jan 17, 2022
This job has expired and is not accepting application