Our client, an internet service provider (ISP) with large base of customers across different locations needs candidate for the position below;
- Design and install well-functioning computer networks, connections and cabling.
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network.
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs.
- Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their own work.
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
- Configuration and installation of various router (MTCNA, Cisco, Juniper etc)
- Implementations of Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Links using Mikrotik, UBNT and Cambium Radios
- Analyze complex network problem and providing resolutions.
- Configuration management of network devices.
- Provide LAN and WAN support to customers
- Troubleshooting of WAN/LAN networks for clients
- Installation and configuration of microwave radios to establish wireless links
- Base Station installation and maintenance
- Configuration and working with WIFI Hotspot
- Problem management on incident.
- At least 2 years experience, must have worked with an ISP
- BSc/HND in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field
- Proven experience as network technician or relevant position
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- CCENT/CCNA qualifications are strongly preferred