Bonyk Technologies is an international vehicular tracking and speed limiter company, borne out of the desire of a team of young professionals in telematics who are based in Asia and Nigeria
- Manages general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly. Assists with director duties and corresponds with clients, customers, and vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing clerical tasks, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, placing orders, and answering calls
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed.
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Taking and delivering messages.
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organizing events when necessary
- Conducts research and compiles data
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Interacts with directors when necessary
- Maintains financial database records
- Covers reception upon occasion
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly.
- Performs additional duties when required.
- Minimum of an OND in any management or related discipline
- 0 - 2 years work experience
- Self-Driven with excellent customer care skills
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly motivated and ability to prioritize efficiently
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team;
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Knowledge of basic office management procedures.
- Level: Professional
- Remote: No
Salary: ₦ 0
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Jan 20, 2022