Operations AnalystFrigoglass Industries
12 days ago0 Applicants
- This position analyzes and consolidates Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) data, creates modifications to improve productivity, conducts studies, develops tools for analyzing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and consolidates operational records for all Plants.
- Identify operational requirements, analyze data and information for improvements and business opportunities.
- Develop measuring tools for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure consolidation and analyses of day to day operations and Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- Determine appropriate methods of analyzing operations, relevant information and data.
- Develop new processes and procedures to enhance business operations.
- Perform daily and weekly electronic reconciliation of systems, document findings, report preparations and recommendations.
- Support the Executive Management to achieve set goals based on company’s overall goal.
- Gather necessary information using workflows, company’s reports and conducting employees’ interviews.
- Create monthly reports to Management on key findings and assessments.
- Establish and maintain quality standards and compliance with regulatory bodies.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical / Electronics Engineering or other related fields.
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in a manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision or any other Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentation
- Good team working and technical skills
- Good Interpersonal, Verbal and written communication skills
About the company