Colossus Investment is a company that is into exportation of agricultural produce (cashew, cocoa and sesamen).
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.).
- Prepare and distribute press releases.
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties.
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage PR issues.
- B.Sc / BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print).
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
Salary: ₦ 60,000.00
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Feb 22, 2022