United Bank for Africa, is a pan-African financial services group. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris and New York.
- Approach customers to win new business,
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships to increase the financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Follow up with customers with dormant accounts, convince them to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies/programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets/contributions by acquiring business/investment deals from private, public, individuals, and corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Sell / cross-sell and upsell the bank's products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the business manager.
- Ability to evaluate the needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written.
- Must be strong, tenacious, and persuasive.
- Strong selling/marketing skills.
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for marketing.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent networking skills.
- Good knowledge of the products and services of the bank.
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting, and economics.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Banking operations, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of selling/marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN regulatory laws.
Salary: Not Specified
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Jan 31, 2022
Industry: Banking/Financial Services