Sales ExecutiveErisco Foods
16 days4 Applicants
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media Set up meetings with potential customers and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on company's products Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company's in exhibitions or conferences Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections Collaborate with team members to achieve better results Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2-5 years of experience.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations, B.Sc / HND in any relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
About the company
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products.