- Marketing and sales of the company’s products and services to potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Demonstrating and presenting products services and establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Reviewing quarterly sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field with 1 - 2 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and excel.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
About the company
Jobs close to you