Senior AccountantEdo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
11 days ago0 Applicants
- Candidate should possess a Degree in Accountancy from a recognized University plus at least 6 years post-qualification experience. First Degree or Higher National Diploma plus the Professional Diploma of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) and at least 3 years post-qualification experience.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma plus the Professional qualification of any of following Accounting bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (CAN)
- Association of Certified and Corporate Accounts (ACCA).
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountant (ICMA).
- Chartered institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) plus 2 years post-qualification experience.
- Master's Degree in Accountancy from a recognized institution plus at least 3 years post-qualification Experience or
- PhD in Accountancy or related Discipline plus at least one year post-qualification cognate experience.
About the company
Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources was created as a result of a restructuring of the Edo State Colleges of Agriculture (Iguoriakhi) and Agricultural Technology (Agenebode).