The Ideal candidate will perform the following functions:
- Partner with business heads and their teams for the development of business strategies that will boost productivity and growth
- Work on research and development of policies for people and human resources management and provide such technical solutions that can help in achieving employee initiatives and campaign goals
- Closely work with the Head of HR/Head of Business to focus on HR responsibilities like talent acquisition, employee performance management, compensation and rewards, payroll management, remittance of statutory deductions and employee capability development
- Analyse performance metrics like statistics on employee retention and experience to come up with ideas for improvements and enhancements.
- Identifies inappropriate and unsuitable interventions that might disrupt the business framework and report to the Head of HR for quick action.
- Serve as an HR acquisition and integration specialist to manage the human resource part for the strategical integrations and employee acquisitions.
- BSc. In any Art / Social Science / Science / Law related and related courses
- Possess relevant experience in a financial institution.
- HR Professional certifications
- 5-6 Years experience as an HRBP in a financial institution
- Proficiency with Digital Tools
- Ability to Leverage Artificial Intelligence
- Cross-Cultural Competence
- Knowledge of the Business
- Project and People Management Skills.