Senior Software DeveloperTek Experts
11 days ago0 Applicants
- Tek Experts is looking for a Software Developer with proven experience necessary to be responsible for building and implementing secure, robust, scalable and functional applications using their understanding of programming languages. The role will be based in Nigeria.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on business requirements document (BRD)
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and client requirements for intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the customer
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address customer and customer concerns
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Actively seek ways to improve business software processes and interactions
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of development experience writing Java or C# and Web Services, RESTFUL and SOAP, as well as experience writing fault-tolerant code
- Familiarity with the following frameworks/systems (e.g. AngularJS, React, .Net Core, Git)
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions
- Demonstrated ability to document software solutions
- Project management experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds within tight deadlines.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken
About the company