Grand Pela Hotel and Suites is built out of a passion for impeccable hospitality experience and as the business grew, we kept true to the passion that brought us there in the first place.
- Handling all massages as per the hotels operational and treatment standards. Responsible for all massages and treatment related activities, and for the safetyof the guests in the massage room.
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform appearance and posture of himself/herself and all personnel involved in the massage room operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Schedule guest appointments.
- Arrange workstation, treatment room, and drapes.
- Helps promoting the massage to the SPA members and the hotel guests.
- Monitor stock levels of oils and creams and ensures that par stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Provides individualised bodywork treatments that meet the guests needs and expectations.
- Be thoroughly familiar and able to recommend Spa products and treatments as well as know pertinent hotel information.
- Obtains the basic medical history for a client, assesses any problems or conditions and suggests appropriate therapy based on current health of client.
- Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications like any allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy before beginning the service.
- Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness according to standard operating procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of hours of operation, memberships, reservations, fees, treatments, products and merchandise as well as pertinent hotel information.
- Setup and organise workstation with designated supplies, forms and resource materials; report shortages to supervisor.
- Be familiar with all hotel/spa packages, promotions, prices and rates.
- Ensures that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa.
- Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment, Also use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times and maintain client details and confidentiality.
- Try to resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction and inform the management about any incidents or guest complaints.
- Handle emergency procedures and report any accidents to your manager and security.
- Handle inappropriate guest behaviour as per the hotels standard operating procedures for Inappropriate conduct for guests and therapists.
- Frequently check with guest to promote comfort, safety and security throughout service.
- Fill out necessary reports or data at the end of each session.
- Attend all scheduled meetings, classes and training sessions; knowledge required within the Spa must be passed on to co-workers.
- Assists with washing and foldingof all linens used in treatment rooms.
- Assists in all areas of recreation and leisure operation as and when required.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management.
- Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- High School Diploma.
- Basic Computerskills.
- Minimum of 2 year's massage experience in a luxury spa environment, preferably within a full service or luxury hotel.
- Physically fit and in good health (strength is not a major requirement, but stamina is necessary).
- Caring, positive attitude to clients.
- Genuine interest in helping clients overcome their physical problems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of deep meditation and relaxation
Salary: Not Specified
Job Type: Full time
Deadline: Jan 16, 2022
This job has expired and is not accepting application