- Achieve daily reconciliation on assigned accounts and investigate open items
- Ensuring E-Product accounts comply with all bank policy standards
- All products accounts are set up for reconciliation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle the investigation of outstanding items on accounts post Settlement period
- Treat and process outstanding open items issues with all staff to ensure compliance
- Co-ordinates monthly proofs of accounts.
- Maintain sound accounting on all transactions and ensure they are compliant with international standards
- Maintain a close working relationship with all departments and colleagues
- Submission of EPS monthly proof of accounts to E business control team.
- Minimum Education: First degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 6 years banking experience and operational knowledge of electronic payment card system.
- Familiar with the major payment systems and platforms
- Data analysis skills
About the company
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s premier commercial bank and most valuable banking brand. With over 10 million active customer accounts and more than 750 business locations