- Carefully driving project staff and company products to and from their destinations
- Maintain thorough cleanliness of the company vehicles.
- Ensure all vehicles are properly maintained and serviced at due time.
- Monitor and account for Fuel use.
- Alert the Fleet Manager on licenses, permits and insurance that are due for renewal.
Terms of Employment:
- One (1) Year Contract, renewable upon satisfactory performance.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Certificate in a relevant field
- At least five years (5) years of experience in a similar role
- Good command of English is required
- Excellent knowledge of Nigeria geographical Locations.
- Appreciation of and sensitivity to diverse cultural norms and practices
- Not more than 50 years of age.