- A Waiter / Waitress is responsible for ensuring guests have a positive experience at food establishments by exhibiting excellent customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Greeting guests and taking drink and food orders
- Staying attentive to the needs of guests.
- Delivering food from the kitchen to the guests.
- Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests.
- Following health code standards with regards to the handling of food.
- Performing shift duties like delivering racks of cups to the service station, rolling silverware, pre-bussing tables, wiping tables and removing debris and more.
Skills / Requirements
- HND / OND and minimum of SSCE holders.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar roles.
- Good command of English.
- Good customer service skills.
- Critical thinking and time management.
- Physical ability.