- Ensure quality plans are in place through robust technical assurance in all stage gate reviews as well as the annual business planning cycle.
- Ensure the application of current technology to field evaluations by the construction of accurate & representative static and dynamic models of the subsurface.
- Ensure that high-quality seismic interpretation is integrated into projects.
- Prepare field studies including estimates of reserves, fluid contacts, reservoir distribution and structural configuration.
- Prepare/maintain static geologic models for assigned fields that including structural configuration and reservoir distribution for field development planning and volumetric assessment.
- Minimum of 10 years in E&P environment the subsurface/wells knowledge and experience including reservoir engineering, well engineering, exploration geology, geophysics and geomatics, operations geology, production engineering and reservoir management.
- An understanding and appreciation of the capital projects and operations disciplines and how they interact with subsurface/wells function.
About the company
Hobark International Limited is an integrated oilfield service company, that provides Consultant Management Services, Drilling services, and other Oilfield related services.